Friday, December 5, 2008

Goal 1 - 180 by 1/1/09

Aside from my streak of 100 days straight of working out, I am also going to put this goal up here, in the hopes that it will help me attain it.

Today is 12/5/08. I weigh between 190 and 195. By 1/1/09, I would like to consistently weigh in at 180 or lower. From my past, I know that I can definitely lose 10 pounds in a month (in the right way, too, almost all fat). I'm lucky that way, I guess. So, it really just comes down to eating right (and I let myself slide on the weekends, usually), not drinking too much, and consistently working hard (which is the idea of my exercise streak).

After that goal, my next goal will be 170 by 2/1/09. That's about 4 months before my 30th birthday. After that goal, I will continue working hard to get into really good shape by my 30th.

Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment