Monday, December 1, 2008

Exercise - Day 1 - Monday, 12/1/2008

Today begins my exercise streak. I will attempt to work out for 100 consecutive days. Sure, some days are bound to be more intense than others. However, I think I will benefit greatly from getting into the routine of making a concerted effort to work out each and every day, no matter how "good" of a workout it becomes. Later today, I'll edit this post with what I did today on Day 1.

Oh, by the way, if I do not make 100 days, then my streak is scratched and I must start over again. When I do complete 100 consecutive work out days, then I will start a new, longer streak. Let's do this. I'm psyched.

. . .

Ok, so last night I did exercise, but only the tiniest bit. I did 5 minutes on my Concept II rower. I really intended to do more, but by the time I got home it was rather late. At least I did something, which is the whole idea of this streak thing. So, I wasn't happy with how much I did, but I suited up and did something. That's one day. 99 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment