Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Exercise - Day 2 - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

This morning I was planning on waking up at 6:00 am, doing some Tabata protocols (definitely with my rower, perhaps with some squant-curl-thrusts). Anyway, I hit snooze when my alarm went off at 6:00 and didn't get out of bed until about 7:15. That's actually 45 minutes earlier than I've been routinely getting up, because I had an appointment this morning. It wasn't hard to get up earlier today, so I hope I can continue to do so (trying to hit the 6:00 mark from now on). After work, I plan on going right to my parents' house to take care of their cat (they're away) and then run for at least 30 minutes on the treadmill. Then, I'll head back to my apartment and do some Tabatas. I'll let you know how it goes . . .

. . . Ok, so after work I went to my parents' house to take care of the cat. After that, I went on the treadmill for 35 minutes. Warmed up for 2 minutes at 3.5 mph, ran for about 13 minutes at 5 mph, walked for about 1 minute at 3.5 mph, ran for about 2 minutes at 6 mph, ran for about 4 minutes at 5 mph, walked at 3.5 mph for about 1 minute, ran at 5 mph for 7 minutes, then cooled down walking at 3.5 mph for 5 minutes. Glad I'm on my way and took care of business tonight, even though it's nothing huge. I'm working into it somewhat slowly, but expect to be more serious by next week at the latest.

2 days down, 98 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment